Nuffnang

Friday, August 12, 2011

Chilam Cheung jokes family violence, hit on the eye by his son

Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Chilam Cheung jokes family violence, hit on the eye by his son

Chilam Cheung, Fala Chen, Michael Tse, Carrie Lam and Kiki Sheung were guests on TVB game show What the Face. Wearing dark shades, Chilam expressed he's wearing shades because of his blood shot red right eye. Asked how he got injured? He joked: "I suspect it's family violence, got beat by my son because when I woke up today, I saw the redness in my eye. The doctor said it's nothing serious, just a burst blood vessel. Luckily my outfit matches with the theme, Chok enough." Perhaps it's the stock market crisis that is the culprit? Chilam said: "No! My wife bought long-term investment ones, no impact. As for myself, because earlier I read a Feng Shui book and it said there would be some concern in the stock market for the next half year. It so happened I believed it, so I withdrew 6 months ago. I hope the market will be adjusted soon. The current housing prices are just way too distorted."



Michael Tse and Fala Chen joked that they were only on the show purely for their new series Lives of Omission promotion. For the show, Fala was dressed neutrally, she laughed that it matches her Madam image from Lives of Omission. She also expressed she watched the episode where she was pretending to be a prostitute, and heard about the good ratings, she excitedly said: "If we count in the viewers on the internet too, the results are even better." The entire crew is very happy about the good results, but she won't have any sexier scenes later. Asked if she has confidence for the TV Queen title based on this series? She immediately shook her head: "Michael has confidence for TV King, and I support him too, but I don't dare to say for myself. To me, it is very pressuring. I feel my acting still has a lot of room for improvement. The most important is audience have a good time watching."

Michael said TVB decided to make another Laughing Gor film and is scheduled to go on the big screen late this year. Asked if TVB is intentionally making him this year's TV King? He said: "TVB already had plans to make this film earlier this year, not because of the awards ceremony later this year."

No comments: