Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Kenny Kwan rumours raised at Hins Cheung's concert


Hins' three night Ardently Love concert began on Saturday night. Even though Hins' good friend Kenny Kwan was not there that night, guest performer Kelvin Kwan decided to bring their rumours up onto the stage.

On saturday night, guest performer Kelvin Kwan gave Hins a sudden mouth to mouth kiss making Hins shout "My first HK coliseum kiss is yours now!" Kelvin nastily replied "No need to worry, my last name is Kwan too" Hins called him a betrayer and also made fun of Kelvin's rumours: "Jill Wei is here to watch the show tonight" Hins then clarified that all the rumours were fake and also said that their god brother relationship was pretty coincedental: "One night I had a few drinks so I just called him my little brother and the next morning he rang me at 9am to ask me "Big brother are you awake yet?" Kelvin Kwan suddenly replied: "At the time were you sleeping by yourself or with someone?" Hins quickly answered: "Before I moved house I was sleeping on a single bed" Kelvin then asked: "Does that mean at the moment you're sleeping on a double bed?" Hins answered while stuttering "At the moment I'm still single, the place has gotten bigger so the bed has to be bigger too"

Hins and Ivana's Hot dance

Hins' rumoured girlfriend Ivana was a guest performer that night, touching Hins' body everywhere during their dance. Ivana has changed and she now has some good features causing Hins to say cheekily: "I like to look at women with good features" Ivana replied "I've been pretty nice tonight. Normally the collars of my shirts would go up to my neck and my sleeves would cover my arms"

Before the concert there were rumours regarding Ivana who was not happy about Hins having his own concert so she gave up on working with him and wasn't going to be a guest performer. Hins stated "The rumours outside won't affect our relationship, we have been through many obstacles to become good friends" He also revealed that he had to borrow $200 of Ivana once but when he asked she told him she was a bit tight as well and asked him for money instead. Hins also said that the two will share tough times together but they're not sure if they can share wealth with each other: "As soon as Ivana changed companies she bought a new apartment, she's very rich" Ivana didn't reply. After holding hands and singing a duet together Ivana was inspired to say "Its very hard to get up on the Red coliseum stage, seeing Hins fulfill his dream, I am very happy for him"

Father gets $36 RMB a month

Hins revealed: "My dad's a cadre (some kind of military officer), he only earns $36 RMB a month but my mum's good at dealing with money so our home has a black and white tv and a radio so I can be in contact with music." Hins' parents were at the concert that night to support him but they wouldn't reveal themselves.
Later that night Hins sang good friend Kenny Kwan's song 萬能俠, Kay Tse's 鍾無艷 and Chan Baak Keung's well known melodies.

At the end of the concert Hins had too much to say so he cancelled one song. "I'm very happy here tonight and I have too many things to say to people that aren't on the script. I'll change this during the next 2 sessions." Hins stated that Kenny Kwan will attend the last session, bringing their rumours on stage but then said: "I'm only joking, thats not real. I should be hit for stuffing up 鍾無艷" It was reported that Hins dancing wasn't bad, he laughed and replied: "The most important thing for men is to have lots of strength in their waist"

Source: Ming Pao

No comments: