Nuffnang

Friday, April 18, 2008

Gigi Lai to Film Movie About Religion, Will Donate All Salary to Charity


Gigi Lai attended a function for Squina SOD red wine, at the function Gigi renewed her contract with the company to become the spokesperson for the company for the 4th year. Gigi stated that every time she renews her contract with the company, there would be an increase in her salary, but the most important thing is to collaborate well together.

Ever since Gigi’s brother’s car accident, Gigi has been helping out at her brother’s doctor clinic. She will not be filming any TV series this year, but has been in discussions to film movies. Gigi will be filming a movie which talks about religion, then she will be going to mainland to do charity work, this year her top priority is to do more charity work. Will Gigi be filming this religious movie for free? She said: “No, the salary for the movie is very good, but I will be donating all of my salary to charity. I did not film this movie to get money or more recognition, I just want to use my fame to help others in need.”

The owner of the company was also present at the contract renewing ceremony, she praised Gigi, saying: “I really like Gigi, she is such a kind person, has a lot of fans, and after everything she has been through, I hope our health products can help her to maintain good health.”

No comments: