Nuffnang

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Forgetful Raymond Lam Didn’t Bring Passport For Plane Ride


Credits: Serena @ http://asian-gossip.blogspot.com

Forgetful Raymond Lam Didn’t Bring Passport For Plane Ride

Yesterday, Raymond Lam was part of a large team of artistes that were going to Malaysia for the local TV station’s award ceremony. But the forgetful Raymond didn’t bring his passport. In the end, he needed to board the next flight. Raymond realized that he forgot his passport at the check-in counter. He immediately called home for someone to help him. He made at least ten calls before someone answered. With the help of others, he was able to obtain his passport at the instant before the check-in counter closes. But it turns out it was a previously lost passport which was voided. The new passport was still at home. In the end, Raymond needed to go home personally to retrieve his passport. He was scheduled for the next flight instead. Raymond said: “I have always been forgetful. The people behind me would surely benefit (since he losses his belongings). Candy mom isn’t here this time. This happened because she didn’t give me reminders.” Would you try to change your bad habit? He said: “I can’t change forgetfulness. I need to employ an assistant. Right now, I am afraid that I won’t make it to the autograph signing with Kevin Cheng.”

No comments: