Nuffnang

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Angela Tong Goes To Malaysia Bosco Wong and Roger Kwok Protects Her


Credits: Serena @ http://asian-gossip.blogspot.com

Early morning, Angela Tong, Bosco Wong, Raymond Lam, Charmaine Sheh, Roger Kwok, Sonija Kwok and Gigi Lai were setting off to Malaysia for the local TV station’s award ceremony.

Angela said that Bosco and Roger would be her two strong bodyguards for this trip. She feels very happy and believes that the security at the event would take care of her. Angela said that she received a lot of calls from her friends. She said: “A lot of artistes from the artiste’s union called me. Even Alan Tam called me. He informed me about my rights and how to protect myself. After what has happened, I learned that I shouldn’t react by just standing there.” There were reports that she hooked up with a Taiwanese game show host. Angela said: “The story was made up by a magazine. (Would you change your Western personality?) No, that’s the kind of person I am!”

Bosco said that the Malaysian fans have a more passionate attitude towards Hong Kong artistes. Would you being helping Angela if she is attacked? He said: “Under safe conditions, I would be pursing the attacker. Then I would use my body to pin him down because I am driven by my sense of justice. I am like that.” Roger joked that he would ask the attacker to change targets and he’ll be the new target. He said: “Just like how other people take a drink for someone else. I would take her slap.”

Roger said that his wife’s due date was in April. It was confirmed that the baby was a boy. He had a big smile when he said: “I remember returning home after filming and I wanted to do some prenatal education and talk to the baby. But Cindy said that the baby won’t hear me because I was talking to the baby’s feet. She laughed at me because I didn’t know the location of the baby’s feet or head.” Roger also said that they started to prepare for the baby. The reporter joked that they didn’t need three months to prepare for the hospital stay. Roger embarrassingly said: “I reserved a bag for the hospital stay but I didn’t put the items into the bag yet.”

No comments: