Nuffnang

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Find out the reason why Wayne Lai prefers to pay rental to buying property


Wayne Lai (黎耀祥) attended the event as a safety driving ambassador and distributed goodie bag to the drivers on the road. Many female fans requested to take photo with him together and his wife drove a 7-seater vehicle to fetch Wayne.

Dared not buy new vehicle for his son

Wayne expressed that he was a driver whom obeyed the traffic laws but his driving licence points was deducted before. He said: "I am considered lucky that I am not required to go to court for driving licence revoked. I always try to warn myself and my wife fetches me most of the time, but I drive by myself when returning to TVB." Wayne disclosed that he was getting old and had passed the era of changing new cars, and said: "Instead, my son keeps telling me about new designs of the cars and I need to explain and deal with him. (Buy a car for him?) He already approaches me and I tell him 2 years later. Ultimately, new drivers need to practise as accident may happen."

When asked if he was buying property currently, Wayne replied that the property were too expensive and said: "Few years ago, I did think about it but it is too expensive and not worth it. In fact, renting is okay as we can rent it cheap and less pressure." He added that he did not have any expectations and said: "I have no hobby and everything I do it is for the sake of children. I am satisfied as long as there is good script and opponent."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/

No comments: