Nuffnang

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Joey Yung considers Denise Ho & Kay Tse as rivals

Joey Yung attended the "Metro 08 music song and dance" at EMAX mall in Kowloon Bay yesterday. Speaking about Joey has been the winner of "Best Female Artist" continualy for 7 years. She told reporters that she has the confident to win again. Joey denied being a "lonely person without rivals", but she laughed " Eason can be one lonely guy without rivals. He prides himself for that. It's not a problem for me because I am not lonely, and I have rivals too. As a singer, I have my goalthat is to develop my music career beyond Hong Kong."

Joey considers Denise Ho and Kay Tse her rivals. Joey told reporter " Denise's records are cool and Kay's 喜帖街 is very popular too. Everybody knows she is hot this year."

Source: MingPao
"Translator:dragon888 @ http://www.asianvn.com"

No comments: