Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Emme Wong was unafraid of ghosts

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: Edward @ http://asianeu.net/forums/

Emme Wong was unafraid of ghosts

Emme Wong went to record "Horror Hotline" with My Radio station yesterday. During the recording, the DJ asked her about how she feels regarding males telling ghost stories to make girls afraid then woo them when they are weak. Emme says " I am not afraid of listening to ghost stories at all. When I was young my mother used to say I am a tomboy and had more courage than little boys."

Emme was also asked if she had any paranormal experience when she was young. She says "The most terrifying experience is human scaring human. Once in the midnight I saw my younger brother going to the toilet, so I went to hide in his room. I even used my long hair to cover my face attempting to give him a scare. At that time I was also wearing a red night gown. When my brother went back to the room he was so scared that he screamed loudly, causing my whole family to be awake."

No comments: