Nuffnang

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Linda and Tavia both unwell while filming for HOG2

Tavia and Linda are both unwell, no wonder they look so tired.

The other day, Lee Si Kei, Susanna Kwan, Ha Yue, Moses, Tavia, Linda, Fala and Raymond had to act a BBQ scene for their new series. The weather was around 30 degrees that day so everyone was sweating crazily. Tavia and Linda were very sick that day so they had a tired look on their face. Si Kei had sore arms and legs from too much exposure to the sun and jokingly said she thought she would die.

All the cast of Heart of Greed 2 have been busy acting lately. During that hot day Lee Si Kei who had a bright red face caused by the too mch sunlight said "Before we had to work for over thirty hours so I only got under 3 hours sleep today, I'm so tired that I can't talk and my arms and legs are so sore that I thought I was going to die. (Are you getting a heat stroke?) No, I'm just tired but its been a long time since I've worked so hard, this series has been really tough to act.

Tavia and Linda have been sick and too much exposure to sunlight has made them very slow and dizzy. Tavia spoke with a croaky voice "I have the flu but I'm feeling much better today after taking medicine (Are you having a hard time?) Yeah kind of. I was feeling kind of dizzy just then, I was worried I would get a heat stroke so I kept on drinking lots of water. They are all really worried about me, worried about me giving the flu to them" Meanwhile Linda has been getting a lot of headaches lately "Do I look really worn out? Maybe its because I've been acting a lot of crying scenes lately. My eyes are swollen from crying and I'm really tired."

Raymond steps up wearing swimmers
Raymond hasn't been too good either, there are blotches on his face from being in the sun for too long: "I've been in the sun for too long today during this BBQ, there are blotches on my face. (Are you worried you won't be handsome anymore?) It doesn't matter, the colour will go away very soon." He also revealed that he wore swimmers (Wing foo) while filming a swimming scene and also jokingly exposed that we will get to see his "exquisite" body. Raymond also insisted that he will not wear *speedos; he said "Even if a large sum of money is paid, I will still not do it"


Source: on.cc
Translated by: luvergal @ asianfanatics.net

No comments: