Nuffnang

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Matthew Ko hopes to develop a "Brother-Sister Love"


Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianeu.net/forums
Source: Oriental Daily, The Sun

Yesterday was Matthew Ko Kwan Yin's 24th birthday, last night he and a group of fans held a birthday party. Matthew told his fans to not buy him any expensive gifts and suggested that they donate the money to the SiChuan earthquake victims. Results, they raised more than $1000. Speaking of his birthday wish, Matthrew said: "Of course I hope that everyone is healthy! (How finding a girlfriend?) My heart is I want to, in the past I did have someone in mind, but because I'm busy with work, no time to date, so did not have any further development. But even if I dated, I like girls that are older than me, mature and independent because I am a person that needs a lot of personal space."

No comments: