Nuffnang

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Kevin Gives Up Love Arranging for Wong Hei and Myolie to Get Together

Thursday May 22, 2008 Hong Kong
Credits: KN Forum to TTL
http://endearment.18.forumer.com

Myolie Wu, Wong Hei, and Kevin are involved in a love triangle in BF3. Myolie joked that she can't choose between a handsome man and her childhood idol. Kevin expressed that in the series he will give up his love and chooses to surrender the competition, but in reality he may not do the same.

Kevin, Myolie, and Wong Hei began their first day of work for BF3 yesterday. Kevin and Wong Hei are good "brothers" in the series. Even though he met Myolie first, Kevin learns that Wong Hei also likes her so he decides to let the two of them get together. He encourages Wong Hei to go after Myolie. Asked if Kevin would make the same decision in reality he said, "It's hard to say. I have to see how much I like the girl and what other factors play in. But this has never happened to me before."

Regarding being pursued by two guys in the show, Myolie happily said, "It feels pretty good to have people fighting over me. This is better than me having to fight over a guy every time. (How would you choose?) Ah Hei is my childhood idol. Before I entered the industry, I watched BF1 and that made me cry. Kevin is good looking. It's so hard to choose. (That means Bosco will be relieved?) This time I will be playing his 'sei-mo' Ah Hei is his master. I've been promoted!"

No comments: