Nuffnang

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Niki Chow Films MV with another Male Actor behind Kevin's Back


Translated by: aZnangel@ AsianEntertainmentUniverse
Source: Oriental Daily, Mingpao

Earlier Niki Chow went to Mainland to film a MV for her new song, in the MV there are many male characters that had intimate shots. Lying on each other's shoulders - the scene was very romantic. Don't know if rumored boyfriend Kevin Cheng would get jealous?

Currently Niki is busy filming for Mainland series "Legend of Book and Sword" and earlier filmed a MV for her new song "Mail" 《信》. Because the director wanted a romantic atmosphere, especially arranged water vehicles to make rain, so Niki can slowly walk through it. Couldn't believe that a little accident occurred, first time doing 'rain walk' scenes, Niki walked through a small alley with an umbrella, when she suddenly was poured on soaking her whole body. Niki recalls: "at first I didn't know the umbrella was leaking, I thought the director wanted to do a heavy rain scene, but that didn't make sense, my hair and everything was all wet, wished that I knew the umbrella had a hole in it."

After Filming, Constantly Absorbing Water
Professional Niki did not get angry at all, in contrast, she said professionally: "Every time when the cameras stop rolling, my assistant, hairstylist, make-up artist would bring me towels and water. If not, I would definitely catch a cold"

Niki bravely films intimate scenes with the male leading actor, during filming they had to do holding hands and hugging scenes. Having movie filming experience Niki said: "Earlier I was constantly communicating with the male lead, hope that the outcome would resemble a real couple."

Taking Off Shoes when Recording
Also, Niki's new album will start recording in June, she reveals that she has a habit of taking off her shoes: "every time I record, I would take off my shoes because I really want to have the most comfortable area to record, a feel that I am at home. This way I get more into the singing."

No comments: