Nuffnang

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Natalie Tong Vomits Crazily, Patrick Tang Rescues Her


Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianeu.net/forums/
Source: The Sun


Busy filming for TVB new series "Cordial Heroes", Natalie Tong and Patrick Tang, earlier were doing night outdoor filming in Wong Kok. The scene spoke of Patrick Tang misunderstood Natalie Tong and was apologizing. As she had to drink a lot and do a throwing up scene, she needed Patrick to be by her side to help her stand straight.

As for filming 'throwing-up' scenes, Natalie Tong expresses that have to use the prop green tea, which is different from the general use of milk, she said: "I can't stand the smell of cow, if I used milk, I would throw-up for real!" As for being drunk, she smiled scared: "I remember when it was my 18th birthday, where I drink a lot, I was vomiting hard, after that I was scared to get drink, scared to get drunk."

In addition, Patrick Tang misunderstood Natalie, he once mistreated his first girlfriend, he said: "Before I did not know how to love a person, one time when my girlfriend and I went back to the dormitory together, we were very hungry, she cooked some noodles for me, but I saw that the bowl of noodles was too soggy and started a fit, thinking back I feel so sorry to her!"

No comments: