Nuffnang

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Moses wants Bernice to give a late birthday present


The other day Moses had to attend Causeway Bay's One2free (phone shop) grand opening. Moses accepted the reporter's interviews on stage. He thinks that mobile phones are really important because he spends most of his time at the production studios so he has to use his mobile phone to communicate with his friends and read the latest entertainment news. The host then asked him whether he keeps up to date with his rumoured girlfriend Bernice Liu's news. Moses started blushing and wouldn't answer the question until he finally gave in and said: "Blushing is one of my good points and one of my bad points; it's very hard to control" [Why didn't you answer straight away?] "I didn't know you would ask something like that" Moses then started talking about his birthday which was on the 16th April. He received a bicycle which was his favourite present that day. [Did Bernice give it to you?] "No it wasn't her, I don't think she was in Hong Kong, can everyone here help me tell her to give me a belated birthday present." [What kind of present do you want?] "Anything coffee related because I'm a coffee fan and I'm planning to open a coffee shop"

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: luvergal@asianfanatics.net

No comments: