Nuffnang

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Bosco Wong & Kelvin Kwan Wants to Do Swimwear Shows to Show Off Body


Credits: Serena @ http://asian-gossip.blogspot.com

Yesterday, Bosco Wong and Kelvin Kwan showed off the Spring/Summer collection of Seibu men’s clothing. Maybe Kelvin was nervous because he had missteps at the start of the show. It was an embarrassing situation. Kelvin expressed that he wanted to be cool. This show was a breakthrough because he showed his leg hair. He pointed out he had a lot of leg hair which was very masculine.

The reporter mentioned the organizers originally planned to have Eric Suen. But Eric was sick so Kelvin filled in for him. Kelvin said that he didn’t mind because he was happy to get work. He sent a SMS to wish him well already. The reporter asked if he was paid the same. He said: “I don’t know but I don’t mind. They often sponsor me a lot. I just saw some swimming trunks so I would recommend myself to do a show wearing it. Recently I was successful in losing weight and right now I am only 120 pounds. My body is fit.”

Bosco was also not against doing shows wearing bikini bottoms. But he would be a little scared so he needs to have a fitter body before he shows anyone. He joked that money is most important. If he can get more money to buy an apartment flat by doing bikini shows then he doesn’t mind wearing bikini shows. The reporter asked if he would do bikini shows only if the pay was high. Bosco said: “TVB deals with the money. If it increased slightly, it would be enough. You can’t be too greedy. Happy is he who is content.”

No comments: