Nuffnang

Monday, March 31, 2008

Leila Tong films her first MV

Leila Tong films her first MV

Leila Tong, who had just joined the mainland music industry, went to Beijing to film the MV of her 1st album, although the effect was really good, but the process was tedious for Leila. Other than filming under a weather of under -10 degrees, Leila still had to film from standing at a high angle, causing her to be so scared until her legs went numb and she could barely walk.

Although Leila Tong was normally very easy-going, but because she wanted to film an MV with good effects, she specially brought 3 'battle outfit' to Beijing, although all the 'battle outfits' are winter wear, but because it's of a slim cutting, Leila Tong cannot wear too many clothing under the outfit, thus it was really freezing to be filming under the weather of under -10 degrees. Leila said: "Although I have undergone freezing temperature during filming, but this is more tedious. Because the clothing is sticking to the skin, thus I cant even use a heating pad, because if I use, it can be seen. Thus when I film, I can only cling on, and the filming took 3 days, and only I know how tedious it is."

Nevertheless, because Leila's mother made tonic soup for her daily before her trip, thus she didn't fell sick from the 3 days of bitter-cold win, Leila tong praised that motherly love is the best.

Claimed to be abandon by her colleagues (crew)

Other than than, what Leila Tong couldn't forget was that, she had to climb a balcony, which is almost as high as 10 stories, to film the scene. Leila: "Actually when I was already very scared to climb that high, but what's the worst was that my colleagues (crew) actually abandoned me, die also don't want to accompany me, at the end only the photographer and I had to climb up, really die of shock. (I have phobia of height?) A little, when I film scenes from a height, I imagine myself filming on the ground, even though, every time I still felt my legs going a little numb and barely could walk."



No comments: