Nuffnang

Monday, March 31, 2008

Joyce Cheng to sing for Lydia Sum

Credits: Sammy@Coloursoftvb
Source: on.cc

Joyce Cheng is going to perform in "Miss you Much Leslie Chung" concert and she will be singing Lydia Sum's favorite song 儂本多情. She expressed that when she was younger she loved Leslie Cheung and even if he was on or off stage she thought he was very handsome. Joyce feels very pressured, and having no intention to imitate Leslie Cheung's voice/style is in fact using her own abilities to sing this song. She said “I will do my best to sing it, and I hope that Mummy and that Leslie will hear.” After Lydia Passed away, Joyce had been very busy with dealing with Lydia’s death (like her funeral etc.) Asked when she will plan to resume work, Joyce said “Slowly lah! After I’m my mothers Mei chut (尾七, something that happens after death!? ), I will resume work”.

No comments: