Nuffnang

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Raymond Lam's Faces His Toy Collections Day and Night


Everyone knows that Raymond Lam is a childish boy, even in his twenties he still loves cartoons and toys. Talking about these two topics he was so eager to tell his stories. Even his bedroom has become a toy shop. But Raymond admits that he was very picky with his toys.

Raymond said "I really like cartoon shows such as, One Piece, Teenage Ninja Turtles, Nin X Nin Ninja Hattori Kun, Full Metal Alchemist, Ketsukaishi, Gundam, Neo Getter" and many more. When asked whether he has many of the related toys? His list went on, "There are tons. Power Rangers (超合金),
Neo Getter, Bitobi (扭蛋), Predator and 12寸Figure. Its just the same. The list goes on.

Never chase the trend blindly
Things that you like, of course you would want to face it day and night, so he revealed that all his collections are kept in his room. Because there are too many collections, he had to make a large-scale glass cabinet, where all his toys will be kept in. Not only that, he also wants it to be facing
his bed, so that every night, he can look at his beloved stuff before he goes to sleep, and when he wakes up everyday, he also will see them instantly. When said that there's no difference from sleeping in the toy store, he yelled excitedly, "Right, that's why I'm very happy !"

But Raymond expressed that he won't just buy anything, his collection all along has not exceeded a thousand, because he is a picky person. He said, "I will only buy selected stuff that i like, even if there is one whole
set, I will only choose the one that I think is nice/attractive enough. I would not buy all of them just to complete the collection. Besides that, those limited edition ones that are overpriced, I definitely wouldn't buy
those, because its not worth it, even for collection, one should not chase the latest ones/trend blindly."

As for why he is so immersed into cartoons and toys, he laughed and said,
"I'm still a kid ma ! Ha ha, maybe it's because, when I was small, I didn't really played/come in contact with them, and I really like to watch cartoons, so naturally I want to have the related products.

No comments: