Nuffnang

Monday, January 28, 2008

IN 2008, STARS WILL TAKE HLIDAYS TO WATCH OLYMPICS

In 2007, Andy worked like an ox & was very productive, when the concert tour ended in Jan it is no wonder that he said he is taking a long holiday, "After recording the new year song I will be on holidays till end of Sept. In Aug & Sept I will watch the Olympics, unless I meet some relaxing non-period movie in between, then I will accept."

Andy has never concealed his enthusiasm for Olympics, he wrote a song Everyone Is No.1 for the Paralympics athletes, even wore an artificial limb 7 hrs to film a MV. He also actively participates in the song recruitment exercise, & hopes to sing at the Olympics. His table calendar is also based on Olympics.

Andy to resume work after Chinese New Year
Source: The Liberty Times DATED JAN 25
BY DIXIE, Thank you !

In order to satisfy Andy's fans, the record company will release 'Andy Lau Wonderful World 2007 HK Concert Live CD' on 1st Feb. The CNY song recorded by Andy, Andox and Blackie will be included in the cd.

Earlier, Andy had jokingly indicated that he will take a long break till September. Regarding this matter, Focus Group's Taiwan spokeperson Song Qing Juan laughs in reply," How can this be possible? Andy will resume work after CNY." Andy, whose schedule is just as packed in 2008, does not wish to miss this year's Olympic Games, so the company has agreed to let him set aside his work and attend those games that he is most interested in.

http://sx.news.163.com/
OUR DESTINY STARTED FROM AN AUTOMATIC TAP

Wang Bao Qiang who acted as Silly Geng in A World Without Thives gained fame overnight. In a TV prg which will be on air tonight, he will be narrate his path to success. He will reveal an embarrassing incident before he was famous, at a certain award ceremony, he did not know how to use an automatic tap, luckily he met Andy by chance & that turned out to be their first encounter.

Before shooting of AWWT, he had met Andy once, said, "I was 16 then, at the 40th Golden Horse Awards, Andy was nominated. When I was in the washroom, all of a sudden when my head was turned, I saw him & was v excited. I had never used an automated tap before, when I wanted to wash my hand, I could not turn it on, no matter how I hit, water won’t come out. Andy came to my rescue, the first word I said to him was 'Thank you'. This was enough to make me elated."

No comments: