Nuffnang

Monday, April 21, 2008

Mandy Cho gets out of control in buying shoes


Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: kingkongit27 @ http://asianeu.net/forums/


Mandy Cho and Rabbea Yeung attended a new shoe store opening as guests to cut the ribbon. Mandy proclaimed that she was crazy for shoes and has a house full of them. She jokes "I have a difficulty choosing sickness, never knowing what type of colors is better. Therefore I will buy all the colors for the same pair of shoes all at once. I am very greedy. Many of my friends who have been to my house have asked me whether I require so many pair of shoes. Although I can be greedy when I buy shoes, I know I cannot be greedy while choosing a boyfriend. Selecting one is enough". Mandy disclosed that she reguarly exercises. Asked whether she goes swimming reguarly with rumoured boyfriend Stephen Wong? She quickly changed topics to avoid answering any akward questions.

No comments: