
Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: kingkongit27 @ http://asianuniverse.net
Pictures of Janice Man exposing herself were leaked from the Photo Studio
Yesterday Janice Man attended the "Princess private coffee house" event. The reporter mentioned about the pictures released of her exposing herself. She says she is very unhappy and her mother is very worried about it. "My management company and Advertising company are handling the case. I have also informed the police and my lawyer. Therefore I will not comment on it too much."
"The first day I knew about it was because one of my fan's handed me one of the pictures of me exposing myself. I always felt that having pictures taken at the studio would be the safest place. I never thought that this kind of thing would happen in a photography studio. Sometimes I am uncareful but I totally trust the studio staff. If the pictures showed me exposing myself or revealing a nude bra the staff told me they would immediately delete them or not use them. I couldn't believe those pictures were leaked to the public. I cannot believe it's like that at work, very unprofessional. I think it's very disrespectful.
(Will you be careful next time?) "Definitely, will make as many safety precautions as possible and use tape."
No comments:
Post a Comment