Nuffnang

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Emme Wong’s new album already selling out


Source: Oriental Daily
Credits: kingkongkit27 @ http://asianuniverse.net

Emme Wong’s new album already selling out

Emme Wong's new album has only been released several days ago and already on the top of the Album chart list. Successfully beating her previous album sales. Her fast songs "渴 求" (Aspire) and "兩 面" (2 Sides) are also popular at the clubs, making Emme go up the ranks as one of the new dance queens.
Emme’s new album "Groove In Me" was released on August 8th. According to the record company the first batch orders for the album had already sold out and her album has become one of the recent hot sellers. Emme can finally relax and happily said "I would like to Thank my record company staff for working hard to promote my album. I will treat everyone with a seafood feast. (How will you reward yourself?) "I won’t, I will wait till the sales reach another level".

New Songs popular in clubs

The day of her album release, Emme immediately brought 2 copies, her intention was double happiness. Fortunately 2 of her fast songs "渴 求" (Aspire) and "兩 面" (2 sides) are popular at the clubs. "渴 求" (Aspire) also made it to No 1 in "Jade Solid Gold" charts. Emme's good friend Remus Choi (Grasshopper) complimented her for being the new generation's dance queen. Emme laughs "Remus has given me a lot of advice. Grasshopper wants to have another concert next year and would like me to perform with them."

Her record company has decided to choose "自 己" (Myself) as her third song release. The lyrics are written by herself and a cover version of Cascada's Everytime We Touch. Emme says "I spent half a month writing the lyrics, I hope everyone will like it."

No comments: