Nuffnang

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Vincy Chan is accused of jumping a queue by a foreigner


Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: kingkongit27 @ http://asianeu.net/forums/

Vincy Chan is accused of jumping a queue by a foreigner

Vincy Chan was earlier accused by a foreigner of jumping a taxi queue. Although Vincy was wearing a surgical mask she was recognised by the public. Vincy was worried this would effect her public image and immediately apologised
Vincy, Kenny Kwan, Kay Tse, Lily Hor etc attended "Olympics Sha Tin 100 day countdown lights " event. Vincy told a reporter " There was a time when I was misunderstood for jumping a taxi queue. Sunday taxi queues are very busy so I decided to call a taxi myself. When I got in the taxi a foreigner immediately thought I jumped the queue. He was pointing at me and shaking his head. Although I wore a mask some people recognised me. I am worried that this could ruin my public image and that's why I want to apologise to the public for any misunderstanding.

Vincy claimed that she had bad experiences of people taking her taxi in the past and knows what it feels like. Jumping the queue is definitely something she will not do. She says "There was a time when I was in a taxi queue with my mother but a man jumped the queue and took my taxi. I was very annoyed at the time. This time being misunderstood for jumping the queue has caused alot of frustration for me. I have also had very bad service from some taxi drivers just because my journey was short".
The reporter suggests Vincy to meet a boyfriend with a nice car to drive her. Vincy laughs "Of course not, I like to buy a car, house and hire a driver myself. My mother is managing my savings for the deposit. I want a dream house that's by the sea".

No comments: