Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tracy Ip grabs spotlight, Raymond Lam & Linda Chung hold hands to fight back

Credits: The Sun
Translated by: RaymondLam.org


Raymond Lam, Linda Chung, Tracy Ip and Matthew Ko performed in a fashion show yesterday at a shopping centre and attracted a large crowd. Tracy stole the spotlight with her low cut tennis outfit while Raymond & Linda also appeared in many “couple outfits” to reclaim the spotlight. Later on Raymond even taught Linda how to hold a table tennis racket, his expression was so “lum” (loving?). Linda said she doesn’t view him (Ray) as a boyfriend, Ray says: “Performing as a couple can earn more money (need to hold hands?) the organisers didn’t request it, actually I would like to hold hands with the little kids because they’re so cute. (About the recent news saying he’s late all the time when filming?) aaaiii, all the older actors like me, when the report came out they didn’t ask me, so I don’t need to respond. I’ve been working so hard filming the series and they talk about me like that, I’m very angry!”

Tracy says she saw tennis stars like Maria Sharapova wears sexy outfits, did she steal the spotlight? She says, "Don't say that, it's just that this outfit is a spaghetti strap top! (Why don't you wear swimwear and play the role of a swimmer?) Our outfits are prepared by the organisers, this outfit is very good, I won't expose myself how matter how I walk. (Accept any bikini shows?) Don't know if management has accepted any, but I will keep fit to slim down."

No comments: