Nuffnang

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sonija Kwok Admits That “D.I.E” Revitalized Her Career


Credits: Serena @ http://asian-gossip.blogspot.com

Sonija Kwok’s popularity shot up quite a bit due to her TVB series “D.I.E”. The series is credited as her career-saving work. Yesterday, Sonija accepted a phone interview. Sonija spoke from the heart and said: “I want to say that it wasn’t but it appears to be. I was very anxious about the ratings at first. I requested that the producer tell me about the ratings each day. They told me on four separate occasions. The ratings were good and I was happy to hear about it each day.” Sonija revealed that she thanked the executives for their arrangements at the scheduled periodic dinners. She is also very happy that her ability to combat tabloid stories has improved. Now she will be reported in other news instead of tabloid gossips.

Sonija revealed there will be a large scale celebration banquet tonight. The male lead Roger Kwok will be handing out a large pile of money. Sonija said: “The dinner bill will be footed by TVB. But Roger and I will be handing out lucky pockets. Everyone pooled a couple of thousands dollars together so everyone will be happy.” Will you hand out more lucky pockets privately? Sonija responded: “It will depend on people’s schedules. Roger is very busy filming series lately.”

No comments: