Nuffnang

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Kevin Cheng Suffers Hardships while Dancing


Translated by: aZnangel @ Asian EU
Source: The Sun

Yesterday Kenneth Ma and Kevin Cheng both accepted an interview to talk about their experience in participating in "Strictly Come Dancing 2". Kevin said directly that he does not like dancing, but he feels that avoiding it is not going to be successful: "at first, I wanted to avoid it as much as possible, but I also wanted to try and face it. I have tried to take lessons, but I did not like the process, but if I avoid, I will never be able to learn how to dance in my life." Kevin expresses that after dancing, he was sore: "My muscles were hurting, never experienced such hardships in a long time, even my armpit hurts."

As for Kenneth Ma calmly received a score of 8.5, he said modestly: "they didn't want me to lose confidence, so they scored rather harshly on me, actually I'm scared of dancing more than singing. (Give a 8.5 score?) At the time I was frighten. I was thinking to myself its not going to be good. Actually in the end I didn't performance my dance routine very well, almost dropped my female partner."

No comments: