Nuffnang

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Raymond Lam won't find Showbiz Girl to Date


Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianeu.net
Source: Mingpao

Raymond Lam won't find Showbiz Girl to Date

Last night, Raymond Lam attended two events. First he took part in the TUMI 2008 function in Central and then he rushed to attend EEG's Spring Dinner 2008 (英皇春茗). Just entered EEG, Raymond has been very well accepted. During the group picture, he not only stood in the first row, but stood right next to Ah Sa. Raymond says: "Mani told me to stand there, then I stand there, (Your well accepted?) Thank you!" Also, he says that the one who has so much talent Wong Cho Lam has also entered EEG. As for if he's going to be compared with him, he says: "Our paths aren't even the same, I don't know his line. I was in a good mood last year." Afterwards he also mentions that he will let his company arrange for him and that he would be attending Fei Jie's memorial service.

When Raymond was at the TUMI function, he expresses that his visit to Canada and U.S's earnings were considerable: "Finally can get a new car! I had my car for 7 years, wanted to get a new one. Also I will consider hiring a driver. In the past, when I got off work late, as I drove would lost a bit control of car and that scared me! That is truly very dangerous." Last night was the Lantern Festival, but he says that he does not have a girlfriend, its already been 8-9 years that he has not dated. "In the past I did not want to get a girlfriend from the entertainment circle, but now I understand why people in the entertainment industry are placed together, there is a reason. Its because we each understand each other's work schedules."

No comments: