Nuffnang

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Charmaine Sheh upset 'When Heaven Burns' broadcast keeps being interrupted

Monday December 12, 2011 Hong Kong
Source: Mingpao
Translated by aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Yesterday Charmaine Sheh attended the news conference of skincare brand 'Perfect Shape' for their entry into the stock market. When speaking of the editor (Chow Yuk Ming) for her series When Heaven Burns, upset about the production having to make way for the TVB Anniversary Awards show and Curse of the Royal Harem finale, forcing the series to stop broadcasting for two days (4 days including weekend), Charmaine said: "I haven't read the article, but a 4 day break is indeed a long wait for audience, but that is TVB's arrangements, I cannot intervene. (Being neglected?) No, we have promotions too. (Disadvantage not being a TVB daughter?) Need to ask TVB, not sure! But, I'm very happy to be part of this series, such a good script. I personally really like my role and hope audience will continue to support."



It was said she and ex-rumored boyfriend Ron Ng were out in the nightclubs together, causing jealousy to his girlfriend Viann Zhang? Charmaine said: "This year, I haven't been in HK much. There isn't many opportunities for me to see Ron. This isn't the first time I have been innocently dragged into the water, so I have no feeling."

No comments: