Nuffnang

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Flora Chan: ready at any time to have another baby

Friday, March 26, 2010 Hong Kong

Source: Mingpao
http://www.mingpaowe...100327/mbe1.htm

Translation: llwy12@ http://asianfanatics.net




After 6 years, Flora Chan has returned to TVB to film the new series <>. Yesterday, while attending a promotional event for the series with co-stars Joe Ma and Sharon Chan, she said: “The filming of this series was a very happy experience. If there are other suitable scripts, I may consider doing another series.” Asked whether she would let her daughter watch her series, Flora responded: “My daughter is only 2 ½ years old, so for now, I don’t let her watch TV. However, sometimes I do let her watch some educational cartoon DVDs.”

Flora wants to have another baby to keep her daughter company – boy or girl doesn’t matter; she says: “I am ready any time!” She feels that since the birth of her daughter, she has changed a lot – the most obvious change is understanding how to empathize with others as well as being less stubborn.

Also in attendance was Sharon Chan, who expressed that she is currently finishing up filming for the series <>. Afterwards, she will be filming a new series with Myolie Wu and Joyce Tang; in the series, she will be paired with Sam Lee, which will be interesting for her.

No comments: