Nuffnang

Saturday, August 1, 2009

[Interview] Kevin Cheng in a heated fight with Wong Hei; desolates Myolie

[Interview] Kevin Cheng in a heated fight with Wong Hei; desolates Myolie
Saturday July 25, 2009 Hong Kong
Credits: myoliewu.org
Translation to JOANNE @ http://myoliewuhangyee.com/forum/

{Since Myolie and Kevin could not produce love sparks, Myolie is not afraid of having much contact with him and holding his thighs.}
{In Burning Flames 3, the two guys had brotherly feelings and friendship but they are also rivals in love, the triangle relationship brings the emotions of the viewers on a roller-coaster ride.}
{Myolie Wu actually feels that having to act as someone who is gentle is even harder than having a lot of action moves in a fire scene.}

Being gentle and virtuous tests Myolie Wu

Over at the other room, Kevin Cheng was adamant about commenting about the rumour qurrels with Wong Hei. On the other hand, Myolie Wu, who was in a love triangle with Kevin and Wong Hei laughed, she laughed and said "Even though I could see that they were exhausted when we were filming, I also wish that I could be like them, but all of them say that I would not be able to take it because it is really very tiring. But I feel that it's a pity." Talking about her character this time, surprisingly Myolie feels that there is a certain level of difficulty, she said "When I played this character, I was expected to act a gentle and virtuous lady which is a complete contrast to my character in reality. There is really a little challenge for me."

No comments: