Sunday June 28, 2009 Hong Kong
Credits: to hyn5 @ hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.com
In Steven's eyes, Tavia is a very good partner in every sense. "The old Tavia didn't have fire in her innermost feelings, but during the filming of "Sweetness in the Salt", she did some reorganization. Her acting is now different. She is very detailed in filming every scene, and she is in ready position when the cameras start filming. There is an episode where it talks about me catching a virus, so I had to stay in an abandoned temple. She was acting with me through a door way. We couldn't stop crying. That type of "parting forever" feeling was done in one take. After filming that scene, we couldn't help but hug each other. The filming crew were clapping their hands. I am very happy to have met such a great actress. I hope this series will become one of her representative works in her acting career."
No comments:
Post a Comment