
Source: The Sun
Translated by: Matchbox @ mediachamber.net
If you repost this article you must repost the whole article and no editing.
Thankyou for your co-operation.
Recently Wong Cho Lam is very popular. He celebrated his 29th birthday with his fans and family singing Karaoke. Cho Lam's fans were very creative and reperformed their idol's memorable scenes from the television, including "Super Trio Supreme's" hilarious dancing and his speech when he won the "Most Improved Male Artist" award. This made Cho Lam very happy and emotional. "This is the first time I have celebrated my birthday with my fans. I didn't expect them to be so creative it was very touching." Afterwards, Cho Lam met up with his mother, good friend Priscilla Wong and Leung Ka Kei to sing Karaoke. Asked him what his birthday wish was? He said "To have money and a property and to have a girlfriend. My career is very good so far. I am just missing a girlfriend right now."
No comments:
Post a Comment