Nuffnang

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Chin Ka Lok shared adversity and accompanied Angela Tong to Court

Source: The Sun
Translated by: Firesheepy @ http://asianfanatics.net



The night before yesterday, Chin Kar Lok was filming , when asked whether he was angry with Angela Tong, Chin Kar Lok denied the incident and said “There’s no such thing! We are friends, we will face difficulty together, and not because there’s problem and not care about our friends! And of course, I don’t wish for my friends to face problem. (Will you accompany Angela Tong to the Court?) If I can I will.” Chin Kar Lok also used the word ‘Stable’ to answer to Angela Tong’s and his progress towards the 09 year.

On the other hand, one of the guest stars, Marsha Yuan, demonstrated a sexy dance. She said “I danced the Pole Dance, not the Table Dance, earlier, I won the first prize in the Philippines competition, I hope to open a dance school later, but the idea is left aside cause of the financial crisis.” Other than that, yesterday, Eric Tsang replied to the accusation of harassing Margie Tsang, he said “Margie Tsang also said I did not, the reporters still want to write about it, thus I felt that I should not waste my time replying.”

No comments: