Friday November 14, 2008 Hong Kong
Translated By: Blue_Angel_12 @ SZEKI WORLD NEWSROOM
http://www.sw-news.blogspot.com/
Being a hot favourite to win an award at this years 41st TVB Anniversary, Lee Sze Kei arrived at Jacqueline Law's wedding store with Shirley Yeung to find their gowns for the big night. Last year, Sze Kei Jie wore a bright red dress and won the "Best Actress Award", and seeing that tried on a red dress this year, she smiles: "This year I might choose to wear gold or silver, giving the viewers a fresh new look!" (How would you prepare the "battle" beforehand?) "Last night, I have already started to eat half a bowl of rice to lose some weight!" (Are you confident?) "There will be more competition this year, because I did win the award last year already. There is this saying where I am 'confident but there is no chance'!"
Shirley, on the other hand will be performing a dance at the Sales Presentation along with Bernice Liu and Angela Tong. She says: "I'm sure that there will be alot of people there that night. My main role this year is the host of the variety show programs. I will also be probably filming next year. I do hope that I will receive a good script."
No comments:
Post a Comment