Monday November 10, 2008 Hong Kong
Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/
Yesterday Linda Chung was in Kowloon for the "Wah Lai Christmas Amusement Park" event and was the Christmas angel ambassador. The organizers arranged for a group of children wearing different countries clothing for the event (refer to photo). Linda also was in a low cut dress, she said: "the dress is arranged by me personally, wanted to respect the occasion."
Linda expressed that this year's Christmas at the moment she does not have any jobs, expected to spend a good Christmas, she said: "Since I've entered the industry, I had always had to work during Christmas, this year I finally can celebrate it. Then I will buy a small Christmas tree for myself. If possible, I do hope to go to Germany and visit my grandmother." Earlier Linda released her debut album, recently she will be releasing it for the second time, the second version, she said: "Earlier the first version sold about 10,000 copies, as for the second one there will be 2 more extra songs and 8 MVs. Therefore, recently I have not been doing any filming, focusing entirely on my album promotion."
No comments:
Post a Comment