Nuffnang

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Gigi had invested a 7 figure sum in her new record

Tuesday October 14, 2008 Hong Kong

Gigi is planning to release her new album early next year. They are primarily Mandarin songs, but there will be 2 songs in Cantonese to cater for the Hong Kong market. Gigi revealed that she has confidence in her new record. She had invested a 7 figure sum of money in it. Although she had invested a lot, she would take it easy. She does not want to put so much pressure on herself. She also stressed that nowadays, it is not easy to make a lot of money in the music industry. She is hoping the market will get better next year. For the last 6 months Gigi had quite a lot of offers to do commercials and promotion activities. She had earned quite a it of money too. Speaking about the global economic crises at the moment, Gig responded " It hasn't affected us that much. My mom had sold hers shares once she had made some money. I feel property investment is still the best investment. When asked about her love life, Gigi laughed "I have a few admirers, but I am only having dinners with them. I am seeing a guy at the moment. He is not from the entertainment circle. I don't think we are at a stage for me to announce yet. I will tell you when the time comes."



Source:Wenweipo
Translator:dragon888@http//www.asianvn.com

No comments: