Dayo Wong gets a shock from Belinda Hamnett
Wednesday October 15, 2008 Hong Kong
Credits: to Matchbox @ http://www.mediachamber.net/
Yesterday evening Dayo Wong, Charmaine Sheh and Benz Hui were in Causeway Bay shooting outdoor scenes for the new TVB series (Enterprise Doctor). Suddenly a girl wearing a woolen hat approached Dayo Wong from behind and tapped him
on the shoulder, which made him jump. But when he looked closer he realised it was Belinda Hamnett who had returned to ATV.
Dayo Wong had a false alarm and said "It's not easy to not be shocked when Belinda approached me like that. Although after filming the series ( To Catch The Uncatchable) the cast occasionally meet up. But I never thought I would bump into her here".
It appeared that Dayo Wong and Charmaine Sheh had no communication, would it be because he was afraid of rumours? He said "Today we don't have any scenes together, we usually joke alot and also I have no control over rumours. (Have you got any intimate scenes with her?) "We haven't so far, but the script has not been fully prepared, perhaps its a secret".
No comments:
Post a Comment