Saturday October 18, 2008 Hong Kong
Credits: to Matchbox @ http://www.mediachamber.net/
TVB new series (Enterprise Doctor) held a blessing ceremony yesterday. Dayo Wong, Charmaine Sheh, Theresa Lee and Michael Tse were all present. Charmaine said working with Dayo was hilarious. In the series both of them will be bickering with each other. Her role is quite firey and Dayo is a rascal. At the scene Dayo and Charmaine kept a distance and it seemed they were afraid of having rumours. Charmaine said "What? Ask him!". (Will he bounce away once he's finished filming?) "No". The reporter asked Charmaine about avoiding Kevin Cheng while filming the Sales Presentation clip. She said "Why would I? We are working together, how can I? I didn't". Would you not avoid him? She laughed "How can I avoid him? We are working together in the same studio". The series (Third Sister Liu) will start filming next February. The reporter then indicated that by then people will be bored with their rumours. Charmaine laughed and said she hopes too.
Theresa Lee (Miss Hong Kong 2nd runner up 1994) returned to film for TVB. She said she had been filming for over 10 years and is used to it so there is no pressure. But she misses filming travel documentaries the most. The reporter asked if she had made a request to TVB? She laughed "I am very bad, there are some places I don't want to go to". This series will be filming until the middle of December. Therefore, TVB had allowed her to return to Canada for Christmas. Her son is also currently in Hong Kong for 1 month. She will take him to the studio sometimes. She said there was one time when they were going to film outdoor scenes and in the van Charmaine was changing clothing. Her son pulled the curtains and Charmaine yelled in shock. This made her son very scared and he started to cry. Theresa felt more pressure because if her son wasn't in Hong Kong she could go shopping etc. Now she would miss him and want to care for him right after she finished filming.
No comments:
Post a Comment