Source: MingPao
Translated by: bluebbear549 @ http://asianvn.com
Tracy Ip gains money again
Sold all stocks at highest price before Olympics
Gaining in the stock markets and buying to condos, Tracy Yip, attended an HSI discussion event. It was revealed that before the Olympics, she sold all of her stocks in hand at the highest price. “The enemy doesn’t move, I don’t move, when the Olympics end, only depends on what happens to re-stock the stocks.” Asked how many that was at max, she hesitantly replies, “I don’t remember the correct date, I don’t recall how many points, but I happened recently.”
Pictures being taken at meals; suspicious that restaurant leaked out news
Recently, there has been a lot of news on Tracy. She is being referred to as “The News Girl”. She said “I don’t believe it. Recently, I went to a Japanese Cuisine with my parents and a female celebrity (friend), suspicious about the Japan Cuisine leaking out the news, the media throngs. Following my father and I, my mother didn’t expect the media when she arrived. She was frightened by all the flashes, and became upset. I am the public figure; I do not mind being followed. But please spare me, do not disturb my parents and friends, I will feel really guilty.” Because Tracy didn’t want the media to create a large article, she left from the back door after the meal. “It’s not that you can’t allow people seeing you when eating, it’s only that the trend is that what ever picture that they take, it will turn out to be written as something not good. If I eat hawker food, they will say that I’m poor. If I’m eating something good, they will say I’m rich. I ask you guys to please give me some peace.”
This post has been edited by mv_288: Aug 17 2008 11 26 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment