Nuffnang

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Queen Joey Yung arriving, the shopping mall was Packed


Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Queen Joey Yung arriving, the shopping mall was Packed

Yesterday Joey Yung arrived in West Kowloon shopping mall for the "Joey Yung Star Light Autograph Session", the organizers gave her cash coupons, so she can go on a shopping spree at that mall. The security and fans stood aside allowing the Joey Queen to enter. Afterwards, she smiled and said: "Actually I really wanted to grain my eyebrows and pierce my ears, but today I didn't have enough time!"

Joey was at the West Kowloon mall for her autograph session, she attracted more than 300 fans to come and support her. Before the autograph session started, it was arranged for Joey to do some shopping before the event, but unfortunately there were already many security personnels and fans bursting into the shopping mall.

Business Gifts

Businesses that visited had gave gifts to Joey, including a necklace that has "Joey" engraved on it and electronic picture frames, etc. Joey also brought many things at the unique gift shop and exposed that she likes collecting: "Usually I would go to unique gift shops, actually I really wanted to do grain eyebrows, lip line my lips and pierce my ears, but today I did not have enough time! (Really?) Just Kidding!"

During the autograph session, Joey and her fans played a dancing game, they danced to her new song 《跑步機上》, fans were so happy and screamed. Joey also gave a giant prop DVD to the first fan in line. When she was signing, she originally wanted to write the fan's name "Siu Yuen", but she couldn't think of how to write the character "Yuen" and needed the host Leung Yik Lun to help her. Afterwards, Joey smiled and told the fan: "I have little knowledge of words and you still buy my albums, You are the best!"

Self-Promotion

Also, last night Joey attended 2008 TVB's most popular TV commercial award ceremony, she won The Most Popular TV Commercial Theme Song and The Most Popular Female Artist awards (Star and Celebrity), regarding her awards, Joey said: "I'm really happy, I didn't have to film any movies and still got Best Actress award, pretty good profit! (Increase salary?) If collaborated for a period of time, please increase, if a new collaboration then will need to discuss on a proper increase, maybe others think that my price is good, I'm so hard working! Joey continues, although when I filmed the McDonalds commercial, it took all day, but now that I won an award for it, I felt that it is worth it."

No comments: