Leo Koo has been called "the best male love song singer for man" The other day, he attended a wedding function activities. He sang "小甜蜜" in front of ten couples who dressed up as newlyweds. Under such a romantic event, Leo has the urge to get married. Wearing a white suit, Leo was holding the hand of a 6 years old girl. He took the lead to walk on the red carpet with the 10 couples walking behind him. Leo expressed he has very strong feeling about starting a family. But he hasn't found his other half yet. The 6 year old girl told him in private that she likes him. Leo told everybody that she will have to wait for him for 12 years. The girl then thought about it and said "bye bye" and than left the stage.
Among the newlyweds, there was a loyal fan of Leo. She is getting married at the end of the year. She applied to this function in the hope that she would get the blessing from Leo. She told Leo "I am very happy and blessed." The newlyweds had to play a game in which they had to pass chocolate from mouth to mouth. They were not shy to kiss in public. Leo saw that his face went red. He has good sense of humor too, saying "I have known you for so many years, I haven't met your boyfriend yet. I haven't seen my fans kissing their boyfriends too. I am very touched." Leo reckoned in the name of love, there should be no different between race, young and old or age gap. If two people love each other, that is the best blessing.
Source:Takungpao
Translator:dragon888@ http://asianvn.com
No comments:
Post a Comment