Alan Tam and his god son Kelvin Kwan appeared at the airport yesterday. They were on their way to visit the orphanage in Sichuen. They are also hoping to watch the Beijing Olympic opening ceremony with them. Alan told reporter this would be an eye opener for Kelvin, "I heard from the media that Kelvin always complains he is under a lot of pressure. I am taking him to Sichuen to see what "pressure" actually means. Alan has taken with him some sweets , stationary and footballs really to be given out to the children. There will be a charity concert too. Guests would include Miriam Yeung, Rene Liu and Shirley Kwan. Reporter asked Alan which team would he support to win, he replied " I am hoping the female football team would win, but don't tell Liu Xiang, I don't want to give him too much pressure."
Source:MingPao
Translator:dragon888 @ http://www.asianvn.com
No comments:
Post a Comment