Vivien Yeo, Tavia Yeung and Fala Chan attended the charity auction activities yesterday. They had also donated their personal items to the charity auction.
Earlier on , a magazine reported Vivien was in tears when she saw her rumored boy friend Eric Suen hugging a girl. Vivien made a serious replied " they (magazine) can't create that sort of news to boast their sales. That would hurt other people.(meaning Eric?) Eric is not like that. He is a very responsible person who looks after his family very well. Otherwise, I wouldn't be his friend. We couldn't have split up as we haven't even started. This type of gossip is nonsense."
The reporter reminded Vivien that in the party, two girls saw her cried. She replied " I don't know who they are. They were probably uninvited. They can't speak for me . If they made an allegation they have to take the responsibility to own up." Vivien was asked about her moving out of her old home, she insisted " that is what the magazine writes. I believe if I shop in the market, they will say I have no money to eat out but to cook for myself at home ."
Source:MingPao
Translator: dragon888 @ http://www.asianvn.com
No comments:
Post a Comment