Sunday July 13, 2008 Hong Kong
Source: Mingpao
Translated by: kingkongit27 @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/
Tracey Ip attended an event yesterday. She stated that there were paparazzi's following her from the moment she stepped out of the house. "I know that the paparazzi's are just trying to take pictures of any man that I make contact with. They will keep reporting that a rich man is taking care of me and that the man they take pictures of is my boyfriend. But I will not meet their plan's because I don't even have anyone taking care of me or have a boyfriend. That's why they will not be able to capture anything on camera. They are wasting their time "
Erica Yuen who has been rumoured not getting on with Tracey, wrote in her blog: Tracey Ip is 27 years old, before she reached 27 she wanted love but now she chooses to dig for gold and met a rich man who brought her a mansion worth 300 million HKD.
Tracey Ip responded by saying that she had no time to handle Erica's comments. Due to being followed by the paparazzi's and not wanting her parents to be captured on camera, she had to ask her relatives to help her buy the furniture. Although buying the mansion had caused her many problems, she states that she currently doesn't want to sell it.
No comments:
Post a Comment