Picture: Athena received gift from Stephen Chan
Athena appeared as guest in Stephen Chan's " Be My Guest"《志雲飯局》. Stephen gave her a pair of crystal bangle as first part of her wedding present. Athena stressed that she has no immediate plan to get married yet. Athena had made it clear earlier on that she wouldn't want to talk about Stephen Chow (周星馳 ) in the chat show and Stephen had honored her wishes.
Athena described Stephen as a very attractive person . He is also persistent. Even though there are some questions she did not want to answer, she would try to let him know her feelings. Stephen asked her if she didn't want to mention so and so meaning 周星馳, she replied " sometimes you don't want to talk about it because you don't want to hurt people. I have been in the entertainment circle for while. I understand the important of speaking in public. It can involve other people and create gossips. Unexpected things can happen. I am only protecting those people I care about."
The other issues they were discussing was about religion and sex before marriage. Athena laughed and said that can be discussed, but she might not know the answer.
Source: MingPao
Translator: dragon888 @ http://asianvn.com
No comments:
Post a Comment