Nuffnang

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tracy Ip Vow to Find Medical Help for Mom


Yesterday Tracy Ip, Sharon Chan Leanne Li and Janet Chow attended TVB’s promotional event for the third season of “Prison Break”. Leanne accidentally hit Janet during a game. It was a humorous moment. Afterwards, Leanne said: “I feel so guilty. I was trying to hit Stephen Huynh but mistakenly hit Janet instead. I would buy her dinner to make up for it.”

Tracy expressed that she would be working during Mother’s Day. She celebrated Mother’s Day in advance with her mom. The reporter and she talked about her mom’s progress with kidney disease. Tracy revealed that her mother and she would be seeking medical help at Beijing in June. The Beijing hospital has provided medical treatments for political leaders. Tracy said: “I hope that my mom can have more tests done. I want mom to get help no matter the price. I want to share my success with a healthy mom.” Do you have enough money for the medical bills and fees? Tracy responded: “I would go borrow money if I don’t have enough. Paying for it by credit cards is an option. I have been thrifty so I can save up a six figure sum for the medical bills.”

source: mingpao
Translations: asiangossip

No comments: