Nuffnang

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Nick Cheung, Bobby Au Yeung & Jessica Hsuan Hopes to Collaborate


Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianeu.net/forums/
Source: Oriental Daily, The Sun

Last night Bobby Au Yeung and Jessica Hsuan were celebrating for their manager's birthday, good friend Nick Cheung was also invited as a guest, the three of them were chatting endlessly. Jessica often gets tricked, but she expresses that she hopes that the three of them will have an opportunity to collaborate in a series together, as Bobby recalls the time when they were filming for "The Legendary Four Aces", each day Nick would laugh and say: "let's see if there is a producer has good eyes, find us three 'Golden Team' to film a series!"

Also, yesterday Nick accepted 《θŒƒεΎŒζ„Ÿ》 interview, he said once he surprised his wife Esther Kwan: "I won't do romantic things, even if others think I am romantic, but the things I do are more playful. One time when my wife (Esther) was in Mainland filming, I took off and secretly went over to Mainland and visited her on the set, at the time she was putting on make-up, I quietly sat besides her, I scared her as she did a big jump! [when she saw him]" He also reveals that in the past he gave up on becoming a police officer and was unemployed for 2 years and more.

No comments: