Nuffnang

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Bernice Liu considers to buy a Pink Ferrari, Moses Chan not included


Translated by: kingkongit27 @ http://asianeu.net/forums/
Source: Mingpao, Wenweipo, Oriental Daily

Bernice Liu considers to buy a Pink Ferrari, Moses Chan not included

Bernice Liu appeared as a special guest at the “ Ferrari One to One Personalisation Programme” event yesterday dressed in a red low cut fiery dress. The car owners can choose details and materials they want for their car in consultation with the Ferrari experts who will actually build itto their exact specifications and tastes.

Bernice expresses that most cars in Hong Kong are blue, black and red. Therefore she is considering to buy her own unique personalised pink Ferrari. The reporter then hinted that rumoured boyfriend Moses Chan would look even better as the driver. This made Bernice feel very akward and she immediately replied “My father can be the driver with my mother beside him. I would sit behind with my sister. When asked whether she mind’s attracting a lot of attention? Bernice replied “ Not at all, I must reward myself. For instance some people like to buy Jewellery and I like cars. I am 29 and I like these type of things”. Would you get an discount? Bernice smiles and says that she has not yet discussed in detail. But she has worked with this company several times and their relationship is improving..
She also claimed that most owner’s of nice cars are men as the female would usually sit beside them. She laughs “Actually my current car is okay, it has space for my 5 dogs to sit”.

Bernice states that earning money is extremely hard work for women and they reward themselves by buying things. “I don’t mind spending money on things that I like, it’s a reward”.
When the reporter mentioned about the Sichuan earthquake, Bernice expressed that her brother is currently in Beijing teaching and had helped children that have been affected by the Earthquake.

Bernice expresses that she knew a student who attended the exchange group in Sichuan during the time of the incident. Thankfully her friend flew back to Hong Kong safely but she states “Since coming back to Hong Kong she has become very quiet and cannot sleep. Therefore I need to spend time with her.”

No comments: