Nuffnang

Monday, April 28, 2008

Shirley Yeung Injures Neck Taping Malaysian “Super Trio”


Yesterday Nancy Sit, Shirley Yeung, and Christine Ng were promoting their new TVB series “The Silver Chamber of Sorrows” at the Plaza Hollywood. Shirley appeared very stiff on stage. It turns out that she was injured when she was taping “Super Trio” in Malaysia. Shirley said: “There was a change in the 大咕窿 game. You had to an action and guess which hole you can pass through. I bumped my head and I tried to put up with the pain. But I couldn’t tolerate it anymore after half the show was taped. Eric Tsang knew something was wrong. In the end, Ka-Lok Chen and the producer went to the Baptist Hospital with me. I had an X-ray done. The doctor told me that my second vertebrate was out of place and put strain on my third vertebrate.” Shirley hopes that she can recover quickly so she can go to Malaysia to finish taping. There was no notice that there would be a change in the guest.

Nancy said that there is pressure on her for this series because a lot of netizen left messages saying that they are anticipating it. She went back to TVB to view the first episode. She felt at ease after she watched it and the producer talked to her. Nancy said: “I have a healthy image but this time I am an evil, heartless and cunning character. I am afraid the audience cannot accept it. The producer wants me to have some change. Hopefully the audience can accept me.”

source: mingpao
Translations: asianblog

No comments: