Nuffnang

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Jessica Hsuan's Marriage Fate depends on Friends


Translated by: aZnangel @ Asian EU
Source: The Sun

Last night Jessica Hsuan attended a dinner for Chanel. She reveals that soon she will resume the fate with Sunny Chan and will be filming the sequel to "Just Love". A person who does not really like kids, Jessica has confidence that the producer will try to accomodate her with a child who fits with her, she feels that she'll have good temper and will not take it out on the kids. Also expresses that she will think like a mother, unfortunately she has not found the right person: "I will work hard! Now I count on my friends to introduce guys to me, if I go out on my own, ill get 'targeted', society is very complicated! In the past, I have experienced someone only wanted to know me because of Fame."

Speaking of Kenix Kwok signing a contract with a new manager and company, Jessica expresses that there's still contract with TVB, does not necessary mean change companies: "My first job was with TVB and has been working for them for 15 years. In these 15 years I never saw the contract, had someone to help me look at it, collaboration is just very happy!"

No comments: